Get an authentic taste of Turin on this street food walking tour with an “aperitivo.” Make at least 4 stops, tasting items such as handmade breadsticks and craft beer.
Let yourself be charmed by the famous bites and sips of Turin on this guided walking tour with 4 or more stops and at least one tasting at each. Discover local wines, Piedmontese craft beer, and the aromatic vermouth, the oldest aperitivo drink.
Starting in one of the city’s main squares, Piazza San Carlo, follow your tour guide to the best local street food spots of Turin. Enjoy an aperitivo (aperitif in French), a drink to stimulate your appetite.
Possible tastings along the walking tour include:
• Handmade breadsticks at one of the best wine bars of the city, along with a glass of wine from Piedmont
• A cutting board of typical products from Piedmont accompanied by a good cocktail
• Cocktails directly from the hands of mixologists with spirits that are a part of Turin’s and Italy’s history
• Gourmet stuffed potatoes wisely matched with a mix of tradition and creativity, topped or stuffed with refined ingredients
• Piedmontese craft beer in one of the best-known breweries in Turin, featuring a festive and colorful atmosphere thanks to handmade decorations on the walls