Taste the best pastries and sweet drinks that Turinese tradition has to offer. Savour the best espresso the town has to offer and in Summer enjoy a mouthwatering artisan gelato.
On this small group tour, you'll get to sample hot or cold drinks (according to the season) and taste fresh desserts created by experienced pastry chefs using local produce. Accompanied by a local expert, you may get to sample Turinese specialities like:
• Gianduiotti, an ingot-shaped chocolate created in Turin 1852. Created with a unique mixture of Piedmont hazelnut, cocoa and sugar, they are incredibly creamy.
• Bicerin, a layered drink made of espresso, drinking chocolate, and whole milk.
• Marron Glace, a chestnut candied in sugar syrup and glazed originating from Piedmont.
• Pinguino (penguin), an artisan gelato covered in crunchy dark chocolate.
• Cremino, a dessert composed of three layers of chocolate.
As well as tasting these delicious treats, you will get to experience Turin like a local, as your guide takes you to easily missed places hidden off the beaten track.